Want to know more about me?? Click on the images below to watch my FAQ video on Youtube
How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair 1 x week until 8 weeks post relaxer, i do a shampoo wash.
Past that delay, i have too much ng, so i just wash every 2 weeks, and depending on the state of my hair i either shampoo or co-wash.
What is your hair regimen as of today (july the 27 2012) ?
- I only shampoo 1x week, using either Keracare Hydrating detangling shampoo or ElastaQP Creme condiionning shampoo
- If i want to co-wash, i use the Tresemme vit. E moisture rich conditioner or any Herbal essence conditioner.
- I clarify 1 x month, using ORSalon Aloe vera creamy shampoo.
- In case of build up, i just do AVC rinses (final rinse after the wash with diluted Apple Cider Vinegar)
- I moisturize at least 3 x week, as i wear a lot of protective styles (buns, up-do’s, braids out)
- I would say i wear my hair 95% of the time off my shoulders.
- I still love wigs for fall & winter times…
What is the product that made your hair grow?
There is NO product that will make your hair grow, my tip was just CONSISTENCY ! When i found the routine that was working for me, i just sticked to it & i was consistent, i am very patient when i really want something, lol
So try to find what works for you, retaining length as my girl Traycee would say is the best hair growth tip
Face Skin care regimen
I have a complete video on what i do for my skin, check out my youtube channel
But to sum up, i do wash my face morning & night, moisturize only in the morning.
In summer time i wear more powders than liquid foundations, allows my skin to breathe. The remover i use is either Bioderma solution miscellaire for sensitive skin (i NEED to do a post on this product), either my morroccan black soap with olive oil, post is here.
What foundation do you use and what do you recommend?
My skin was only reacting good to MAC foundations, when i was younger i tried different ones that all made me break out ! So now i stick to what i know works (even if i am tempted to try some others now that i am a grown up woman, lol). Lately i have been loving a MUFE HD foundation though, no pimples no breakouts I also tried a BareMinerals mineral foundation that has the PERFECT color match for me.