– Health issues
– School is killing my b….t ! lol
– My daughter’s caught a cold !
– Bills to pay to die ! !
– Failed my driving license !
– Mother is gone back to Africa, makes me want to cry 🙁
– My bachelor memo has to be done for next Monday (3 days left ! arghhh)
– It is raining almost 24/7 here ! i am a sunny woman, african woman loves SUN ! loool
– Will soon have to move in a new place
– But guess what? I know I will do it in Jesus name !
Love you all, stay tuned, i will be back soon 🙂
Praying for you Nunaa that God will be with you and strengthen you during this time. Take it one step at a time and ask Him for wisdom to deal with it all. I pray that our God, who is a healer, with heal you and your daughter in the name of Jesus! Also, do you take vitamins? I find that when I am really run down and don’t have the energy to do what I need to do, sometimes taking my vitamins really help, especially since you have been sick. God Bless!
thank you so so much Genille, this goes straight to my heart, I will def take it one step at a time, and I always ask him to show me the way 🙂
Thanks for your blessings, be blessed as well
You will be in my prayers tonight girl!!!
You need some help against the evil that is trying to get you down, but in the name of jesus HE IS NOT GOING TO ARRIVE, for WE ARE SYTONGER THEN HIM, AMEN!!!
Take care of yourself.
TKT pour le permis, la prochain fois sera la bonne, j’ai grave galérer pour l’avoir(80 heures de conduite!!!) mais grace a dieu j’y suis arriver, et toi aussi tu arriveras.
Shalom a toi
Keep your head up!!!! One step at a time!!! Where there’s a will, there’s a way!!! You can do it and then some, You are a strong woman, you r an African woman!!! LOL.
awwww tks a looot sweetie 🙂 be blessed for these words 🙂
Be courageous everything’s gonna be OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you’ll handle this greatly !!! Lots of kisses and love.