In this post right here i am sharing some of my favorite self care tips that helped me to prevent hair loss, let me know what are yours my loves.
- Tip 1 : Massage the scalp with 2-3 drops of essential oil or a good vegetable oil = i recommend rosemary or olive oil. Massage well into the scalp so that the oil gets into deep roots of hair. Wrap the hair in plastic wrap and place a warm towel around it. Leave it for 2 to three hours or overnight. Shampoo the hair with a mild shampoo. Practicing this at regular basis would help your hair pores get rejuvenated.
- Tip 2 : Eat a handful of white sesame seeds every morning = i personally prefer almond seeds… One handful of these small seeds contains about 1,200 mg. of calcium and magnesium to ignite the required nourishments of your scalp not to loose hair.
- Tip 3 : Take some yogurt everyday (unless you are allergic to milk) = ok i really can’t finish 1 whole yoghurt but i try, lol
- Tip 4 : Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar & tea to help with hair growth.
- Tip5 : Mix little warmer castor and almond oil and massage over scalp at least once a week = most of the times i go for castor oil only
- Tip6 : Grind black pepper & lime seeds in equal number in some water and apply on the scalp at regular intervals.
- Tip 7 : Scrub the bald portion with onions till it becomes red. Then applying honey, scrub the scalp once a day.
- Tip 8 : Massage almond oil on scalp 2 to 3 times a day. Further hair loss will stop by doing this practice.
- Tip 9 : Massage coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel into the scalp and hair. Leave it for ½ hour, and then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
- Tip 10 : Massage honey with egg yolk into the scalp and hair. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse to prevent hair loss
Hi my dear Nunaa <3,
I hope you're doing fine.I have to catch up vith your videos and posts…
I really found this post very helpful.Thank you :)!
Jaaaaas ! baby ! why do you leave me sooo long??? i am mad at you (ok not that much but a little tho, lol)
thanks so much for catching up, mwaaaaah
I love watching you videos on youtube they have helped me so much with my hair journey. I am telling my sisters all about you. Thankyou nunaa
love ton new design !!! (^_^)
merci la miss 🙂
Hi nuna, I started my stop the shedding and breakage regimen with the hot oils treatments and so on. I also been sealing with jbco, continue to notice shedding, do you think it’s the oil, I think I remember reading somewhere about jbco and shedding when first used? HELP!!!!
At an early age of 20 onwards, there are 20% of men in the US experiencing hair loss daily. Other men, because of genes and other factors, hair thinning may transpire on their 40’s or later.
Furthermore there are different factors that causes hair loss thus it requires different remedies and solutions. I think these tips you have mentioned here makes sense if the situation isn’t that bad or worse. thanks
thanks so much for sharing & reading
Very true I’ve tried many of these hair wrap tips & they actually work. Thanks
thanks to you for commenting 🙂